Monday, September 12, 2011

My New Love

Regina the Coffee Roaster
Please allow me to introduce to you the latest member of our family.  Her name is Regina and she is my knew coffee roaster.  My wife tells me that I had a smile from ear-to-ear when she was delivered. ;-)

I was scheduled to do a coffee roasting demonstration at church (VOX Church) on Sunday and by Saturday the new roaster had still not arrived.  But then, that afternoon (around 3pm) a package was hand delivered by the Fed-Ex guy - it was Regina.  So that evening I learned how to use and present her and I was in my glory because I was indeed ready for Sunday morning.

Indian Monsooned Malabar
I took a picture of Regina and the resultant beans - the beans were perfectly Full-City Roast and you wanted to cry they were so yummy.


No comments: