Thursday, September 8, 2011

I was a Beauty Queen Doing a Pee-Pee Dance!

I saw the UPS truck across the way and I think I was literally experiencing shortness of breath in anticipation.  I am waiting for my new coffee roaster to be delivered and I feel like a contender waiting to be crowned Miss America.  As I stood watching the UPS truck driving around I was rocking from foot to foot in a little anticipatory dance.  When it arrived it brought something else - not the roaster - but happy I was to get my new packaging stuff to make individual packets of coffee.

BTW.  Anchor Bay Roasts now has its own website - www.anchorbayroasts.com!  While it is still very much a work in progress (Dreamweaver is giving me some fits) I'll be adding more content as time goes on.  I also have a new email - john@ that domain name.

No comments: