Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A True Home-Schooled Family...


My wife has said for years that we are not really a home-schooling family until we have a home business that the whole family participates in.  Well today we have officially become a home-schooling family because more than half of the family was participating in the coffee roasting process.





I finally got over my control freakishness and asked my lovely wife and daughter to help with the grinding, weighing, and bagging process.  There they are smiling for the camera as they work together weighing and bagging some Colombian 58.  Then they are grinding some Indian Monsooned Malabar in the photo to the right.  It was more than nice to be left free to work on some of the packaging while they managed the shop.

I've been asked what the secret to my success has been and I usually reply "I will tell you when I am successful".  Today, as I look at these pictures I think I have an answer to that question.



No comments: