Saturday, October 1, 2011

September Easter Egg Winner...

There were just four people who found the easter egg for the month of September, the winner is Denise from New Haven, MI. - Denise, you will be getting your FREE coffee ASAP and thanks for playing.  As for the 3 runners-up, I have a consolation prize for you but don't get too excited, it is cheesy and I am still waiting for it to arrive around the 18th of October.  When it comes I will mail it to you.


Now, there is also an easter egg on the website someplace for the month of October.  I plan to make this one easier because I actually want people to play.  People who find it will be entered into the October drawing for FREE coffee.  And if I failed to mention it earlier I should mention this disclaimer now, I will only ship the FREE coffee to the contiguous 48 states.


Good Luck!

No comments: